Withdrawal by a Parent or Guardian Skip to main content

Withdrawal by a Parent or Guardian

Parents seeking to withdraw their child from Bulloch County Schools may complete the online withdrawal form available on the district’s website.  It can also be found in the Parents and Students tab in the Withdraw or Transfer Students link.

Students who are withdrawn from Bulloch County Schools are required to return to the same instructional model (face-to-face or virtual) should they re-enroll during the same school year. Parents of students without approved hardships may not use a withdrawal from school as a means to change from the instructional model to which they made a full-year commitment.