Skip to main content

Register for School

Welcome to Bulloch County Schools

Welcome to Bulloch County Schools. We look forward to partnering with you to guide your child to academic and career success.  You may register your child for school online (preferred), visit your zoned school and register online via their registration kiosks, or print and complete paper forms to submit to your zoned school. Our school offices are open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (elem.) and 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (middle/high) to assist you.

Register for School

Online Registration Method

New families can register their students for school online. Families can gather the required, necessary documentation and enter the information from anywhere with any Internet-enabled device. Click on the Register for School/New Student Registration graphic or link on the right of this webpage to access this feature.


School Kiosk Registration Method

If you do not have access to the Internet at home, or if you simply wish to complete the process at a school, each school office is now equipped with a kiosk which will also allow you to register your child online. You will be able to register all of your children for school at this one site.  Please still make a point to visit each of the schools your children attend to meet the staff and pick up any supplemental information they may have for new students.

Schedule an appointment at your oldest child's school. 

Appointments can be booked online via theses links.

Brooklet Elementary School Mill Creek Elementary School Southeast Bulloch High School
Julia P. Bryant Elementary School Nevils Elementary School Southeast Bulloch Middle School
Langston Chapel Elementary School Portal Elementary School Statesboro High School
Langston Chapel Middle School Portal Middle High School Stilson Elementary School
Mattie Lively Elementary School Sallie Zetterower Elementary School William James Middle School


Manual Registration Method

If you still wish to complete the registration process manually, you may print and complete the paper forms below.  You will complete the set of four forms for each child in the family who will attend school.



En español 

Who May Register for School

Who May Attend a Public School?

All children in the United States are entitled to equal access to a basic public elementary and secondary education regardless of their actual or perceived race, color, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, or the status of their parents/guardians. School districts that prohibit, discourage, or maintain policies that have the effect of prohibiting or discouraging children from enrolling in schools because they or their parents/guardians are not U.S. citizens or are undocumented may be in violation of Federal law.


Who May Register to Attend a Public School in Bulloch County? 

Because Bulloch County Schools is a public school system for children who reside in Bulloch County, no individual who resides outside the boundaries of Bulloch County may be registered to attend its schools. An exception applies only to children of full-time employees of Bulloch County Schools.  Children who live in Bulloch County may attend a school located within the school attendance zone in which they reside or a school within another attendance zone if a School Choice/School Transfer Form and request is granted in accordance with Bulloch County Board of Education policy.


Which Public School in Bulloch County May A Child Attend?

A child must be registered at the school for which he/she is zoned to attend.  School attendance zones are based on the full-time residency address of the child. 

School Transfer Requests

Parents/guardians of students may request a transfer under the following situations:

  1. Students who are the children of full-time employees of a specific school may attend that school and follow the feeder school pattern as long as that parent is a full-time employee in that feeder pattern.
  2. Parent/guardian who changes residency during the school term and wishes for the students to complete the year at the current school.
  3. Students requiring academic services which are not available in the designated area school.
  4. Medical conditions that create hardship.
  5. School Choice (HB 251)

Parents/guardians may apply for transfer through the Bulloch County Board of Education Operations Department, located at 219 Simons Road.  For more information, call (912) 212-8640.

What are the required documents needed to register for school?

To register a child for classes at one of Bulloch County Schools’ campuses, a parent, guardian, or other person authorized to register the student must provide appropriate documentation.For your convenience, we have provided a checklist of the required documents.

Falsification of any information or document required for residency verification or the use of the address of another person without actually residing there may result in the following: a.) revocation of student enrollment, b.) being held liable to reimburse the district for expenses incurred to educate this/these student(s), c.) civil action from fraud, negligent misrepresentation and negligence.

Important Links