Spring 2017 Innovation Grants
2017 Spring Innovation Grant
Who: The opportunity to apply for an Innovation Grant is open to all Bulloch County School System teachers, media specialists, counselors, or any combination of teams within one school setting or among schools.
What: A maximum of ten (10) Innovation Grants will be awarded. Up to $1,000.00 each
When: Window to apply for grants opens December 15, 2016
Deadline to apply for grants is January 6, 2017
Award Announcement: February 9, 2017 at the Bulloch County Board of Education Board Meeting
If you are resubmitting a 2016 Fall Grant that was not awarded please make changes to your application such as budget and timelines.
- Send your application electronically to FoundationBCPE@bullochschools.org on or before, January 6, 2017, at 4:00 pm.
- Innovation Grants will be judged and scored based on the published rubric. Applicants must agree to implement the approved grant initiative and expend all awarded funds prior to May 1, 2017.
RECEIVING A GRANT FROM THE FOUNDATION:
- A check will be written to the school at which the grant will be conducted.
- All Bulloch County Board of Education accounting procedures must be followed when purchasing items for the grant.
- All items purchased are property of the school not the employee. Please have any items purchased handled accordingly through the Bulloch County BOE inventory.
- If grant funds are not spent by the end of the school year the money must be refunded to the Foundation with exceptions. If you have an exception please contact Susan Cassedy at FoundationBCPE@bullochschools.org.
- Evaluation of the grant must be done 30 days after the completion of the grant if possible or by May 1. 2017.